Friday, November 13, 2009

Look Beautiful For Less with AVON!



Hi my name is Ramona Shepherd.
I've lived in the sunny Deltona, Florida area for 5 yrs. now, originally from Mentor, Ohio.

I have 3 great sons Mike, Chris, and Scott. I have 1 grandson named Brayden.
My kids & family have always been my whole world. I lost my husband of 15 yrs. to cancer.

Like alot of you out there I've been hit with the unemployment woes due to the economy. I was fired from my job as a manager of a Taco Bell for 2 yrs. A job which I really enjoyed. I loved working with all my customers & the crew was awesome. But, I'm not the kind of person to take it lying down feeling sorry for myself.

I've been looking for a job now for 4 months with no luck and I know some of you have been looking alot longer. So I decided to take matters into my own hands & start my own AVON business. Which brings me to the reason for this blog.

I am here to help you "Look Beautiful For Less" with AVON. I have all the brochures AVON carries on my AVON site for you to shop at your convenience at AVON

I do have specials for anyone who orders online or off. There are too many to mention in this blog. They are anywhere from discounts off orders to free products with your orders. Email Me to find out what they are.

If you are looking to get into the business opportunity call me at
(386)259-4729 or Email Me and I will help you every step of the way. The start up cost with me personally is only $10. If you sign up on my site the cost will be $20. Which is a minimal fee still, considering this will be your very own business. You set your own hours. Work where and when you want. Just keep in mind the more you work the more your earnings will be.
I am only taking serious inquiries on the job opportunities!
I do offer "Great Customer Service" and Customer Follow Ups with every customer.


So bottom line is this if your interested in "Buying or Selling AVON" Call me
(386)259-4729
Ramona's EMAIL
My AVON Site

No comments:

Post a Comment